In the event PEX PharmaSequence Sp. z o.o. processes personal data (this concerns the database of pharmacies and companies, the names of which include personal data, data of business partners, clients, and individuals participating in consultancy and research projects carried out by PEX, and other – similar or related), hereinafter ”PEX”, the following are provided:
- full company information, including contact information: PEX PharmaSequence Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Warsaw 02-699, ul. Kłobucka 23, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division, under the number KRS 0000178089, NIP: 951-20-93-564, REGON: : 015579675, share capital of PLN 1,000,000 fully paid in cash;
- information about the appointment of the Data Protection Officer by the Controller (contact: ##xds#at#etmeh.ea##, + 48 22 886 47 15 or in writing to the Controller’s address).
1. The Data Protection Controller is PEX PharmaSequence Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Kłobucka 23, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000178089.
2. The Controller and/or the Data Protection Officer can be contacted via electronic mail at ##qxjgd#at#etmeh.ea##, by phone at +48 (22) 886 47 15 or in writing at the address of the Controller’s registered seat.
3. Detailed information about personal data processing, including the purposes of and the legal basis for the processing, the recipients of the data or categories of such recipients, the period for which the personal data will be stored, and the obligation to provide data can be obtained by contacting the Data Protection Officer in the manner stated above.
4. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request its rectification, erasure or restricted processing, as well as the right to transmit the personal data. Where the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection. In order to exercise the above-named rights you should contact the Controller or the Data Protection Officer. The contact information is given above.
5. Where the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to ##xds#at#etmeh.ea## or a letter to the Controller’s postal address.
6. The Controller endeavours to protect the privacy of those who use its services. For this purpose it processes personal data in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.